Take Route 128 North almost to its end in Gloucester
Take Exit 11 (which is Grant Circle) and use the first exit off the circle onto Washington Street (look for Friendly’s Restaurant).
Proceed on Washington for approximately one half mile.
You will cross the MBTA tracks. Take the 5th left turn onto Pine Street (you will see Nicastro’s Driving School at that intersection).
Proceed on Pine; when you come to the first intersection (Pine & Church Streets), the rear of the church will be on your right.
Where Can I Park?
Parking is available at the following locations :
- both sides of Pine Street and Proctor Street (Pine becomes Proctor after it crosses Church Street)
- in a small parking lot on Proctor Street (free parking)
- portions of both sides of Middle Street (and any place on Middle where there is a parking meter – no fee on Sunday)
- one side of Church Street (please be mindful not to block the driveway of residents)
Is There Handicapped Accessible Parking?
- Our new accessible entrance is located near the corner of Pine/Proctor & Church Streets.
- We have a small lot (6-8 car limit) which allows entrance to our Vestry level for those who cannot easily navigate stairs.
- This parking lot is reached from Gould Court (see map — the map shows Gould Court as turning toward the right; however do not turn right to enter our lot … drive straight ahead into it).
Where Are the Entrances?
- The front entrance of the church faces Middle Street.
- The Vestry entrance is near the corner of Pine and Church Streets … toward the rear of the building.
- In 2013 our building became fully accessible; we have two platform-lifts which are ADA compliant, an ADA lavatory, widened door entrances and hallway. This accessible entrance is located near the corner of Pine/Proctor & Church Streets.