Directions, Parking and Map
Take Route 128 North almost to its end in Gloucester
- Take Exit 11 (which is Grant Circle) and use the first exit off the circle onto Washington Street (look for Friendly’s Restaurant).
- Proceed on Washington for approximately one half mile.
- You will cross the MBTA tracks. Take the 5th left turn onto Pine Street (you will see Nicastro’s Driving School at that intersection).
Proceed on Pine; when you come to the first intersection (Pine & Church Streets), the rear of the church will be on your right.
Where Can I Park?
Parking is available at the following locations :
- both sides of Pine Street and Proctor Street (Pine becomes Proctor after it crosses Church Street)
- in a small parking lot on Proctor Street (free parking)
- portions of both sides of Middle Street (and any place on Middle where there is a parking meter – no fee on Sunday)
- one side of Church Street (please be mindful not to block the driveway of residents)
Is There Handicapped Accessible Parking?
- Our new accessible entrance is located near the corner of Pine/Proctor & Church Streets. There is ONE handicapped parking space on the right near that corner
- We have a small lot (6-8 car limit) which allows entrance to our Vestry level for those who cannot easily navigate stairs.
- This parking lot is reached from Gould Court (see map — the map shows Gould Court as turning toward the right; however do not turn right to enter our lot … drive straight ahead into it).
Where Are the Entrances?
- The front entrance of the church faces Middle Street.
- The Vestry entrance (#10 Church Street) is near the corner of Pine and Church Streets … toward the rear of the building is fully accessible.
- There is an accessible entrance via the Gould Court parking lot.
- In 2013 our building became fully accessible; we have two platform-lifts which are ADA compliant, several ADA lavatories, widened door entrances and hallway. This accessible entrance is located near the corner of Pine/Proctor & Church Streets.