The front entrance of the church faces Middle Street.
- The Vestry entrance (#10 Church Street) is near the corner of Pine and Church Streets … toward the rear of the building is fully accessible.
- There is an accessible entrance via the Gould Court parking lot.
- In 2013 our building became fully accessible; we have two platform-lifts which are ADA compliant, several ADA lavatories, widened door entrances and hallway. This accessible entrance is located near the corner of Pine/Proctor & Church Streets.
Parking is available at the following locations :
- both sides of Pine Street and Proctor Street (Pine becomes Proctor after it crosses Church Street)
- in a small parking lot on Proctor Street (free parking)
- portions of both sides of Middle Street (and any place on Middle where there is a parking meter – no fee on Sunday)
- one side of Church Street (please be mindful not to block the driveway of residents)
- An accessible entrance is located near the corner of Pine/Proctor & Church Streets. There is ONE handicapped parking space on the right near that corner
- We have a small lot (6-8 car limit) which allows entrance to our Vestry level for those who cannot easily navigate stairs.
- This parking lot is reached from Gould Court (see map — the map shows Gould Court as turning toward the right; however do not turn right to enter our lot … drive straight ahead into it).
Our Google Maps link offers you door-to-door directions for driving, walking, biking, or public transit.